Re: [Hyenas] Swindon Tournament 2013

  • james22ice@hotmail.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24 8:05 AM
      I'm in ....

      From James

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...>
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] Swindon Tournament 2013
      Date: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 11:47

      Guys and girls,

      I have entered the team in to the Swindon tournament and was successful to claim a place. Entries are accepted on a first come first served basis so I had to act quickly but as we all had such a good time last year I thought we were up for it again.

      The dates are 18/19 May 2013, put it in your diaries!

      Peter
    • Simon Dacosta
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24 8:07 AM
        I'd be up for it although points would state otherwise

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 24 Feb 2013, at 16:05, james22ice@... <James22ice@...> wrote:

        I'm in ....

        From James