Re: [Hyenas] Swindon Tournament 2013

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24 5:56 AM
      Cheers for sorting that Pete.

      Graham

      On 24 Feb 2013, at 11:47, "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      Guys and girls,

      I have entered the team in to the Swindon tournament and was successful to claim a place. Entries are accepted on a first come first served basis so I had to act quickly but as we all had such a good time last year I thought we were up for it again.

      The dates are 18/19 May 2013, put it in your diaries!

      Peter

    • Sarah