Re: [Hyenas] Invicta Away

  • carl.sinclair81
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 23 3:02 AM
      8:15

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      Is everyone meting at the rink before travelling to sort out car spaces? If so what time?

      Sarah <sjn210570@...>
      Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      18/02/2013 19:37

      Please respond to
      Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      Re: [Hyenas] Invicta Away

      Fenno.,

      I think we now have enough players.,   Scoots will confirm this.

      On 18 Feb 2013, at 18:12, "carl.sinclair81" <
      carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

      Dont be a girl fenno and get your name on the list

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Ian Fenton <
      fenno94@...> wrote:

      So, have you got enough players for this yet?

      I'm hoping it gets canned so that I can play the rearranged away leg! :o)

      Word.

      Fenno

      From: Sarah <sjn210570@...>