Re: [Hyenas] Invicta Away

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18 11:37 AM
      Fenno.,

      I think we now have enough players.,   Scoots will confirm this.

      On 18 Feb 2013, at 18:12, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

      Dont be a girl fenno and get your name on the list

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

      So, have you got enough players for this yet?

      I'm hoping it gets canned so that I can play the rearranged away leg! :o)

      Word.

      Fenno

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 23 2:53 AM
          Is everyone meting at the rink before travelling to sort out car spaces? If so what time?

          Sarah <sjn210570@...>
          Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          18/02/2013 19:37

          Please respond to