Re: [Hyenas] Invicta Away

  • carl.sinclair81
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2013
      Dont be a girl fenno and get your name on the list

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

      So, have you got enough players for this yet?

      I'm hoping it gets canned so that I can play the rearranged away leg! :o)

      Word.

      Fenno

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 23, 2013
            Is everyone meting at the rink before travelling to sort out car spaces? If so what time?

            Sarah <sjn210570@...>
            Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            18/02/2013 19:37

            Please respond to