Re: [Hyenas] Invicta Away

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2013
      So, have you got enough players for this yet?

      I'm hoping it gets canned so that I can play the rearranged away leg! :o)

      Word.

      Fenno

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 23, 2013
              Is everyone meting at the rink before travelling to sort out car spaces? If so what time?

              Sarah <sjn210570@...>
              Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

              18/02/2013 19:37

              Please respond to