Re: [Hyenas] Invicta Away

  • b_allum
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15 6:22 AM
      Would love too but like you say it goes down to points lol, me and V will be on Mr Beere's stag weekend in barcelona so unable to go - Bad Times

      From: Sarah <sjn210570@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:20:35 +0000
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Invicta Away

      Hi guys

      Just to reiterate Scoots' text. We only have 6 players confirmed to play Invicta away. Can you please let him know if your available or not otherwise the game will be cancelled.

      I feel this will be a huge shame as there has been so much moaning recently about the points and not being able to play etc...

      We took 3 lines there a few months back so come on peeps., lets do the same again.

      See you soon.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 18 10:02 AM
        So, have you got enough players for this yet?

        I'm hoping it gets canned so that I can play the rearranged away leg! :o)

        Word.

        Fenno

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 23 2:53 AM
                Is everyone meting at the rink before travelling to sort out car spaces? If so what time?

                Sarah <sjn210570@...>
                Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                18/02/2013 19:37

                Please respond to