Charity bike ride

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hi all

      Anyone up for a challenge in August? As well as doing your bit for charity.

      The group who organised my ride to Paris are arranging another ride, this time from Belgium back to the UK.

      When I agreed to do the last ride to Paris back in 2010, I didn't even have a bike but I took up the challenge and have to say it was one of the most memorable moments of my life, standing under the Eiffel Tower having pedalled my way there.

      So, have a look at the attached itinerary and if your interested then just enter your details, no money has to be paid yet and as far as charity rides go it is very cheap considering you get transport, food, support etc..

      Also let me know if your interested or have any questions.

      Ps. If your not doing perhaps you can help by sponsoring us that are, So far me, Paul & Will.

      http://www.hwbikeride.org.uk/about