Re: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

  • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
      Could I get 6 white tape please mate
      Rik

      From: James Bone <James22ice@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:07:26 +0000
      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

      Guys n Gals

      am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
      if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

      That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

      £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

      If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
      or which colour stick tape