RE: [Hyenas] pissed ref

  • martin turner
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013

      this is a funny vid i want this ref for our games lol

    • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
        Could I get 6 white tape please mate
        Rik

        From: James Bone <James22ice@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:07:26 +0000
        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

        Guys n Gals

        am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
        if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

        That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

        £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

        If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
        or which colour stick tape