RE: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

  • martin turner
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
      hi james can i have 4 black stick tape and a new ear to replace the one the C unit broke lol
      thanks
      martin

      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: James22ice@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:07:26 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

      Guys n Gals

      am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
      if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

      That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

      £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

      If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
      or which colour stick tape

    • martin turner
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013

        this is a funny vid i want this ref for our games lol

      • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
          Could I get 6 white tape please mate
          Rik