RE: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

  • jonathan taylor
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
      I'll have the same as the other 2 so far as well please!

      Sent from my iPad
    • luke dacosta
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
        I will have two leg tape and one white stick tape please

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 4 Feb 2013, at 18:36, "jonathan taylor" <Yes.Jon@...> wrote:

        I'll have the same as the other 2 so far as well please!

        Sent from my iPad

      • Lofty
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
          I will have 2 leg tape and 1 white stick tape

          Sent from my iPhone 4

          On 4 Feb 2013, at 13:07, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

          Guys n Gals

          am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
          if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

          That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

          £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

          If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
          or which colour stick tape

        • martin turner
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
            hi james can i have 4 black stick tape and a new ear to replace the one the C unit broke lol
            thanks
            martin

            To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013

              this is a funny vid i want this ref for our games lol

            • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
                Could I get 6 white tape please mate
                Rik