Re: [Hyenas] Dickies 50th birthday party

  • Tom Walke
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 4 8:11 AM
      I will be coming as big Carl's date. :)

      On 2 Feb 2013, at 20:12, Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Has anyone booked any accommodation yet?  If so where.  Just thinking if we try and stay at same hotel, taxis could work out cheaper if they are needed.

      Let me know,  cheers

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

      On 31 Jan 2013, at 19:43, kayscarrington@... wrote:

      Thanks, Jimmy

      From: James Llewellyn <llewellynj82@...>
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:40:33 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Dickies 50th birthday party

      Hi Kay,

      We will not be able to make it, but hope you all have a great time and best wishes to Dickie!

      Sent from my iPad

      On 31 Jan 2013, at 18:31, kay carrington <kayscarrington@...> wrote:

      Hi

      Thanks to those who have replied so far, if you havent, please let me know if you can make it

      Hope to see you all there!

      Kay

      Date: Saturday 9 February 2013
      Time 7pm - Midnight
      Dress: Casual  (Note* no trainers allowed in Andover Nightclubs for the latenight revellers!)

      Featuring:
      By special appointment DJ Jones (thanks SJ & Leon)
      AND Andover's best live band: In Darklight (http://www.indarklight.com  http://www.myspace.com/indarklight

      Please let me know ASAP if you can make it (partners are welcome) so we can confirm catering

      Hope to see you all there

      Kay & Dickie

      See below for accommodation close to the Wykeham Club:

      Church Mews Guest House: 01264 324323, http://www.churchmews.co.uk/
      Danebury Hotel: 01264 323332, http://www.daneburyhotel-andover.co.uk/
      Station Hotel: 01264 336585, http://www.stationhotelandover.co.uk/
      The White Hart Hotel: 01264 352266, http://www.whitehartandoverpub.co.uk/