Re: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi James.,  2 rolls of leg and 1 black stick tape please.

      Let me know when you want the money.

      Thank you.

      On 4 Feb 2013, at 13:07, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

      Guys n Gals

      am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
      if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

      That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

      £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

      If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
      or which colour stick tape

    • jonathan taylor
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
        I'll have the same as the other 2 so far as well please!

        Sent from my iPad
      • luke dacosta
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
          I will have two leg tape and one white stick tape please

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 4 Feb 2013, at 18:36, "jonathan taylor" <Yes.Jon@...> wrote:

          I'll have the same as the other 2 so far as well please!

          Sent from my iPad

        • Lofty

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
              hi james can i have 4 black stick tape and a new ear to replace the one the C unit broke lol
              thanks
              martin

              To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013

                this is a funny vid i want this ref for our games lol

              • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
                  Could I get 6 white tape please mate
                  Rik