RE: [Hyenas] Hockey supplies

  • carl.sinclair81
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
      Can I have 2 roles of leg tape and 1 stick tape -black

      Thanks CUiNT

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

      Guys n Gals

      am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
      if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

      That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

      £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

      If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
      or which colour stick tape

    • Sarah
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
        Hi James.,  2 rolls of leg and 1 black stick tape please.

        Let me know when you want the money.

        Thank you.

        On 4 Feb 2013, at 13:07, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

        Guys n Gals

        am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
        if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

        That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

        £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

        If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
        or which colour stick tape

      • jonathan taylor
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
          I'll have the same as the other 2 so far as well please!

          Sent from my iPad
        • luke dacosta
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
            I will have two leg tape and one white stick tape please

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 4 Feb 2013, at 18:36, "jonathan taylor" <Yes.Jon@...> wrote:

            I'll have the same as the other 2 so far as well please!

            Sent from my iPad

          • Lofty

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
                hi james can i have 4 black stick tape and a new ear to replace the one the C unit broke lol
                thanks
                martin

                To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013

                  this is a funny vid i want this ref for our games lol

                • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
                    Could I get 6 white tape please mate
                    Rik