Hockey supplies

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4 5:07 AM
      Guys n Gals

      am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
      if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

      That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

      £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

      If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
      or which colour stick tape

    • carl.sinclair81
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4 5:26 AM
        Can I have 2 roles of leg tape and 1 stick tape -black

        Thanks CUiNT

        Sent from Samsung Mobile

        James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

        Guys n Gals

        am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
        if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

        That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

        £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

        If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
        or which colour stick tape

      • Sarah
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4 7:31 AM
          Hi James.,  2 rolls of leg and 1 black stick tape please.

          Let me know when you want the money.

          Thank you.

          On 4 Feb 2013, at 13:07, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

          Guys n Gals

          am looking to order some hockey stuff, including stick tape etc. Does anyone else need/want any as
          if I buy in more bulk should make tape cheaper so can spread the saving per roll?

          That's when you can get to the shop when its open lol

          £3 in most shops ive used locally or abt £2.50 if a bulk order is put in.

          If your not interested then ignore this email, if you are let me know how many rolls and if you want leg tape
          or which colour stick tape

        • jonathan taylor
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4 10:36 AM
            I'll have the same as the other 2 so far as well please!

            Sent from my iPad
          • luke dacosta
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 4 11:28 AM
              I will have two leg tape and one white stick tape please

              Sent from my iPhone

              On 4 Feb 2013, at 18:36, "jonathan taylor" <Yes.Jon@...> wrote:

              I'll have the same as the other 2 so far as well please!

              Sent from my iPad

            • Lofty

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 5 11:43 AM
                  hi james can i have 4 black stick tape and a new ear to replace the one the C unit broke lol
                  thanks
                  martin

                  To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 5 11:45 AM

                    this is a funny vid i want this ref for our games lol

                  • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 6 1:39 AM
                      Could I get 6 white tape please mate
                      Rik