Box+1 Defensive zone coverage

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi All,

      As discussed last week at training, please watch the link below as it goes through what we did in training in much more detail.

      This should suit our diverse level of abilities on the Hyenas.

      Remember:

      The key to this working is the centre taking up the position of the player who is challenging the puck carrier in their zone/quarter.

    • Sarah-Jane