Re: [Hyenas] Dickies 50th birthday party

  • kayscarrington
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 31, 2013
      Thanks, Jimmy

      From: James Llewellyn <llewellynj82@...>
      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:40:33 +0000
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Dickies 50th birthday party

      Hi Kay,

      We will not be able to make it, but hope you all have a great time and best wishes to Dickie!

      Sent from my iPad

      On 31 Jan 2013, at 18:31, kay carrington <kayscarrington@...> wrote:

      Hi

      Thanks to those who have replied so far, if you havent, please let me know if you can make it

      Hope to see you all there!

      Kay

      Date: Saturday 9 February 2013
      Time 7pm - Midnight
      Dress: Casual  (Note* no trainers allowed in Andover Nightclubs for the latenight revellers!)

      Featuring:
      By special appointment DJ Jones (thanks SJ & Leon)
      AND Andover's best live band: In Darklight (http://www.indarklight.com  http://www.myspace.com/indarklight

      Please let me know ASAP if you can make it (partners are welcome) so we can confirm catering

      Hope to see you all there

      Kay & Dickie

      See below for accommodation close to the Wykeham Club:

      Church Mews Guest House: 01264 324323, http://www.churchmews.co.uk/
      Danebury Hotel: 01264 323332, http://www.daneburyhotel-andover.co.uk/
      Station Hotel: 01264 336585, http://www.stationhotelandover.co.uk/
      The White Hart Hotel: 01264 352266, http://www.whitehartandoverpub.co.uk/

      Premier Inn, Andover
      Quality Hotel, Andover

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 2, 2013
        Hi all,

        Has anyone booked any accommodation yet?  If so where.  Just thinking if we try and stay at same hotel, taxis could work out cheaper if they are needed.

        Let me know,  cheers

        SJ

        Sent from my iPad

        On 31 Jan 2013, at 19:43, kayscarrington@... wrote:

        Thanks, Jimmy

        With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

        Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

        Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

      • Tom Walke