Re: [Hyenas] Dickies 50th birthday party

  • luke dacosta
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013
      Just read the link and seen them

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 30 Jan 2013, at 10:46, "luke dacosta" <luke.dacosta80@...> wrote:

      I will be there aswell and will be bringing a guest;) is there any hotels nearby do you know ?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 30 Jan 2013, at 10:42, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

      Hi Kay

      Ill be coming. I try and persuade the misses to drive so I can have a drink

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Sarah <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      Or three or four or more!!!!   Lol

      On 29 Jan 2013, at 21:04, jonathan taylor <Yes.Jon@...> wrote:

      Hi Kay
      Eileen & I will be there, Eileens driving so i can enjoy a drink or two.

      many thanks for the invite x

      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; andy.hartfield@...; darrell.findlay@...
      From: kayscarrington@...
      Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] Dickies 50th birthday party

      Hiya Hyenas
      With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

      Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG
      Date: Saturday 9 February 2013
      Time 7pm - Midnight
      Dress: Casual  (Note* no trainers allowed in Andover Nightclubs for the latenight revellers!)

      Featuring:
      By special appointment DJ Jones (thanks SJ & Leon)
      AND Andover's best live band: In Darklight (http://www.indarklight.com  http://www.myspace.com/indarklight

      Please let me know ASAP if you can make it (partners are welcome) so we can confirm catering

      Hope to see you all there

      Kay & Dickie

      See below for accommodation close to the Wykeham Club:

      Church Mews Guest House: 01264 324323, http://www.churchmews.co.uk/
      Danebury Hotel: 01264 323332, http://www.daneburyhotel-andover.co.uk/
      Station Hotel: 01264 336585, http://www.stationhotelandover.co.uk/
      The White Hart Hotel: 01264 352266, http://www.whitehartandoverpub.co.uk/

      Premier Inn, Andover
      Quality Hotel, Andover

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013

        By "guest" do you mean "bodyguard"?

        Make sure that any hotel you book as room for three Luke!

        Fenno

        Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
      • kay carrington
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 31, 2013
          Hi

          Thanks to those who have replied so far, if you havent, please let me know if you can make it

          Hope to see you all there!

          Kay

          With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

          Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

          Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
        • James Llewellyn

            With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

            Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

            Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

          • kayscarrington
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 31, 2013
              Thanks, Jimmy

              From: James Llewellyn <llewellynj82@...>
              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:40:33 +0000
              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

[...]

            • Sarah-Jane
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 2, 2013
                Hi all,

                Has anyone booked any accommodation yet?  If so where.  Just thinking if we try and stay at same hotel, taxis could work out cheaper if they are needed.

                Let me know,  cheers

                SJ

                Sent from my iPad

                On 31 Jan 2013, at 19:43, kayscarrington@... wrote:

                Thanks, Jimmy

                With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

              • Tom Walke