Dickies 50th birthday party

  • kay carrington
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 22, 2013
      Hiya Hyenas
      With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

      Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG
      Date: Saturday 9 February 2013
      Time 7pm - Midnight
      Dress: Casual  (Note* no trainers allowed in Andover Nightclubs for the latenight revellers!)

      Featuring:
      By special appointment DJ Jones (thanks SJ & Leon)
      AND Andover's best live band: In Darklight (http://www.indarklight.com  http://www.myspace.com/indarklight

      Please let me know ASAP if you can make it (partners are welcome) so we can confirm catering

      Hope to see you all there

      Kay & Dickie

      See below for accommodation close to the Wykeham Club:

      Church Mews Guest House: 01264 324323, http://www.churchmews.co.uk/
      Danebury Hotel: 01264 323332, http://www.daneburyhotel-andover.co.uk/
      Station Hotel: 01264 336585, http://www.stationhotelandover.co.uk/
      The White Hart Hotel: 01264 352266, http://www.whitehartandoverpub.co.uk/

      Premier Inn, Andover
      Quality Hotel, Andover

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 24, 2013
        Hi Kay.,   Just stating the obvious.,  we will be there.,

        Will chat before then though.

        Looking forward to it

        SJ, Paul & DJ Jones x

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 22 Jan 2013, at 22:23, kay carrington <kayscarrington@...> wrote:

        Hiya Hyenas
        With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

        Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

        We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

        Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

        Kay

      • jonathan taylor
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
          Hi Kay
          Eileen & I will be there, Eileens driving so i can enjoy a drink or two.

          many thanks for the invite x

          To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; andy.hartfield@...; darrell.findlay@...
          From: kayscarrington@...
          Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000
          Subject: [Hyenas] Dickies 50th birthday party

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013
            Or three or four or more!!!!   Lol

            To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; andy.hartfield@...; darrell.findlay@...
            From: kayscarrington@...
            Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000

            Hiya Hyenas
            With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

            Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

            We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

            Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

            Kay

          • carl.sinclair81
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013
              Hi Kay

              Ill be coming. I try and persuade the misses to drive so I can have a drink

              Sent from Samsung Mobile

              To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; andy.hartfield@...; darrell.findlay@...
              From: kayscarrington@...
              Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000

              Hiya Hyenas
              With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

              Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

              We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

              Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

              Kay

            • luke dacosta

                From: kayscarrington@...
                Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000

                  From: kayscarrington@...
                  Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013

                    By "guest" do you mean "bodyguard"?

                    Make sure that any hotel you book as room for three Luke!

                    Fenno

                    Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
                  • kay carrington
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 31, 2013
                      Hi

                      Thanks to those who have replied so far, if you havent, please let me know if you can make it

                      Hope to see you all there!

                      Kay

                      With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                      Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                      Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
                    • James Llewellyn

                        With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                        Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                        Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

                      • kayscarrington
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 31, 2013
                          Thanks, Jimmy

                          From: James Llewellyn <llewellynj82@...>
                          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:40:33 +0000
                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

[...]

                        • Sarah-Jane
                          Message 12 of 17 , Feb 2, 2013
                            Hi all,

                            Has anyone booked any accommodation yet?  If so where.  Just thinking if we try and stay at same hotel, taxis could work out cheaper if they are needed.

                            Let me know,  cheers

                            SJ

                            Sent from my iPad

                            On 31 Jan 2013, at 19:43, kayscarrington@... wrote:

                            Thanks, Jimmy

                            With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                            Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                            Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

                          • Tom Walke