Re: [Hyenas] Training

    Message 1 of 137 , Jan 21, 2013
      So did Martins ear Carl :o)

      On 21 Jan 2013, at 10:23, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

      We did so much skating my stick broke

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Lofty <mattlofthouse@...> wrote:

      The temp coach made us do ladders all night ;(
      Does that mean we do one massive scrimmage next training after weve beaten the cockneys ?

      Sent from my iPhone 4

      On 20 Jan 2013, at 17:03, Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...> wrote:

      Nice try guys. I'll tell you what if you do some game play drills and do them well who ever is taking is aloud to give 20min scrimmage at end

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

      On 20 Jan 2013, at 17:00, Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      We're no good at drills Rhys, we proved that last week,  so think Luke is right. Lol

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

      On 20 Jan 2013, at 16:41, Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...> wrote:

      Haha nice try Luke. If boney or fenno can do some drills as have game Friday

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

      On 20 Jan 2013, at 16:39, luke dacosta <luke.dacosta80@...> wrote:

      Hello guys just to let you know SCRIMAGE!!!!!!!!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 20 Jan 2013, at 16:38, "Rhys Jordan" <rhysjordan24@...> wrote:

      I guys just to let you no I won't be at training tonight or next week

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

      Message 137 of 137 , Apr 6, 2013
        I  am back and will be at training tomorrow. Good luck in tonights game.

        Peter

        On 06/04/2013 11:21, Graham Woolford wrote:

        I should be, I think Pete might still be away though.

        On 6 Apr 2013, at 10:57, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

        Graham & Peter

        Are you going to be at training tomorrow as I need your signatures

        Sent from Samsung Mobile