Save the date - 9 Feb

  • kayscarrington@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hey Hyenas

      We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

      Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

      Kay

    • silverfox_007uk@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 8, 2013
        Kay

        I'm available!!

        Dickie
        Dick Fisher

        We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

        Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

        Kay

      • Rhys Jordan
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 8, 2013
          Oh if silver fox is going I don't think I am going to be able to make it ;) haha

          Many Thanks

          Rhys Jordan

          38 Osborne Close,
          Oakridge,
          Basingstoke,
          Hampshire,
          RG21 5TS

          Call: 07590038806

          On 8 Jan 2013, at 22:09, silverfox_007uk@... wrote:

          > Kay
          >
          > I'm available!!
          >
          > Dickie
          > Dick Fisher

        • Simon Dacosta
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 8, 2013
            Ill do my best to be there for the old boy
            are u sure he's only 50 or is that his showbiz age?

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 8 Jan 2013, at 21:52, kayscarrington@... wrote:

            > Hey Hyenas
            >
            > We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.
            >
            > Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.
            >
            > Kay

          • kay carrington
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 22, 2013
              Hiya Hyenas
              With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

              Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG
              Date: Saturday 9 February 2013
              Time 7pm - Midnight
              Dress: Casual  (Note* no trainers allowed in Andover Nightclubs for the latenight revellers!)

              Featuring:
              By special appointment DJ Jones (thanks SJ & Leon)
              AND Andover's best live band: In Darklight (http://www.indarklight.com  http://www.myspace.com/indarklight

              Please let me know ASAP if you can make it (partners are welcome) so we can confirm catering

              Hope to see you all there

              Kay & Dickie

              See below for accommodation close to the Wykeham Club:

              Church Mews Guest House: 01264 324323, http://www.churchmews.co.uk/
              Danebury Hotel: 01264 323332, http://www.daneburyhotel-andover.co.uk/
              Station Hotel: 01264 336585, http://www.stationhotelandover.co.uk/
              The White Hart Hotel: 01264 352266, http://www.whitehartandoverpub.co.uk/

              Premier Inn, Andover
              Quality Hotel, Andover

              We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

              Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

              Kay

            • Sarah
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 24, 2013
                Hi Kay.,   Just stating the obvious.,  we will be there.,

                Will chat before then though.

                Looking forward to it

                SJ, Paul & DJ Jones x

                Sent from my iPhone

                On 22 Jan 2013, at 22:23, kay carrington <kayscarrington@...> wrote:

                Hiya Hyenas
                With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

                Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

                Kay

              • jonathan taylor
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 29, 2013
                  Hi Kay
                  Eileen & I will be there, Eileens driving so i can enjoy a drink or two.

                  many thanks for the invite x

                  To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; andy.hartfield@...; darrell.findlay@...
                  From: kayscarrington@...
                  Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000
                  Subject: [Hyenas] Dickies 50th birthday party

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013
                    Or three or four or more!!!!   Lol

                    To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; andy.hartfield@...; darrell.findlay@...
                    From: kayscarrington@...
                    Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000

                    Hiya Hyenas
                    With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                    Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                    We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

                    Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

                    Kay

                  • carl.sinclair81
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013
                      Hi Kay

                      Ill be coming. I try and persuade the misses to drive so I can have a drink

                      Sent from Samsung Mobile

                      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com; andy.hartfield@...; darrell.findlay@...
                      From: kayscarrington@...
                      Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000

                      Hiya Hyenas
                      With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                      Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                      We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover.

                      Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us.

                      Kay

                    • luke dacosta

                        From: kayscarrington@...
                        Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000

                          From: kayscarrington@...
                          Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:23:34 +0000

                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 30, 2013

                            By "guest" do you mean "bodyguard"?

                            Make sure that any hotel you book as room for three Luke!

                            Fenno

                            Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
                          • kay carrington
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 31, 2013
                              Hi

                              Thanks to those who have replied so far, if you havent, please let me know if you can make it

                              Hope to see you all there!

                              Kay

                              With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                              Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                              Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
                            • James Llewellyn

                                With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                                Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                                Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

                              • kayscarrington
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 31, 2013
                                  Thanks, Jimmy

                                  From: James Llewellyn <llewellynj82@...>
                                  Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                  Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:40:33 +0000
                                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                                  ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

[...]

                                • Sarah-Jane
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Feb 2, 2013
                                    Hi all,

                                    Has anyone booked any accommodation yet?  If so where.  Just thinking if we try and stay at same hotel, taxis could work out cheaper if they are needed.

                                    Let me know,  cheers

                                    SJ

                                    Sent from my iPad

                                    On 31 Jan 2013, at 19:43, kayscarrington@... wrote:

                                    Thanks, Jimmy

                                    With just over 2 weeks to go, here are some details for Dickies party to celebrate his 50th birthday and retirement from the army!

                                    Place: Wykeham Club, 6 Western Road, Andover, Hants, SP10 2JG

                                    Hey Hyenas We will be having a birthday bash for Dickies 50th birthday and to celebrate his retirement from the Army after 34 years on 9th Feb in Andover. Save the date, we will let you the details when we know them - sounds familiar! We hope you can all join us. Kay Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

                                  • Tom Walke