Hyenas game

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      Afternoon All

      As a few of you were asking last night ref games I have been onto it today and we have our first game in the diary which is an away trip to Invicta saturday 23/02/13 (23:00pm f/o) to play the Invicta Knights, I should also have an away trip to Romford in April sorted over the next few days as I am talking to them at the moment and I am also trying to sort the SDC semi final games out with Streatham for Jan/Feb home & away.

      Regards
      Graham