Re: [Hyenas] Bison Ladies fundraiser - cheap ice hockey tickets 12 Jan 13

  • luke dacosta
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2012
      Listen shortie can u not send everything twice please or I will have to open up a six pack of wooop arse
      On u in the scrimmage
      Sent from my iPhone

      On 23 Dec 2012, at 17:30, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

      If wolfies isn't open then the spruce

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:
      If anyone is interested in having a drink before training. See you in wolfies at 7:30

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

    • carl.sinclair81