Re: [Hyenas] IMPORTANT: Training 16th & 23rd December 2012

  • Lofty
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
      Contradict

      Sent from my iPhone 4

      On 11 Dec 2012, at 12:35, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

      NO.

      Fenno.

      From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
      To: "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, 11 December 2012, 12:34
      Subject: [Hyenas] IMPORTANT: Training 16th & 23rd December 2012

      Hi All,

      A couple of things to be aware of:

      16th December 2012

      Please be aware that training is CANCELLED this Sunday 16th December.

      Also...

      Please advise ASAP (a simple YES or NO is sufficient) if you intend to train 23rd December.

      If we have less than 15 for the session it's probably worth cancelling the ice time.

    • Kristine Currie

          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
            Your favourite Lady Bison player might be up for helping you with some stickhandling Luke...

            Shut it Fenno we agreed we would have scrimmage on the 23rd

            Peace out luke

            Sent from my iPhone

          • ricky.de@talk21.com
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
              Yes if its on but would rather a no

              From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:34:55 +0000 (GMT)
              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            • b_allum@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 13, 2012
                Vas is also a yes

                From: ricky.de@...
                Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:07:44 +0000
                To: Hyenas<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 14, 2012
                  Bonjour
                  Idea for sunday 23rd 'if we are set to scrimmage'
                  Years ago we ran a light vs dark gane during our training slot where players wore there respective light/dark shirts and we played organised lines.
                  If we have enough players perhaps we could consider that, makes a little more visually interesting,
                  Anyway
                  Im going for a hand shandy now
                  Peace out
                  Loftenspeilen
                  Xxxxx

                  Sent from my iPhone 4

                  On 11 Dec 2012, at 12:34, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

                  Hi All,

                  A couple of things to be aware of:

                  16th December 2012

                  Please be aware that training is CANCELLED this Sunday 16th December.

                  Also...

                  Please advise ASAP (a simple YES or NO is sufficient) if you intend to train 23rd December.

                  If we have less than 15 for the session it's probably worth cancelling the ice time.

                • carl.sinclair81

                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 14, 2012

                        I'm a yes for the 23rd for training

                        martin

                      • Tom Walke
                        Message 11 of 28 , Dec 14, 2012
                          You're going in goal aren't you, Martin?