Re: [Hyenas] Hyenas Xmas night out

  • Lofty
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      Bollocks, my mental age is 7 and even my sunday best shoes are scruffier than the unshaven british economy.
      4am lucky if i make it past midnight.
      Sprinkler alert

      Sent from my iPhone 4

      On 11 Dec 2012, at 15:41, Sarah <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone

      Piss up Secretary here, just to remind you that this Saturday is the Hyenas Xmas drinks night out.

      Meeting in Lloyds Bar in Festival Place about 7.30pm.

      We will then later head across the road to Pure Lounge Bar., which stays open until 4am!

      I must add that NO TRAINERS can be worn or very scruffy clothes., it is also over 21, which I think we should be okay, but for those of us who look young might be an idea to carry some ID, i'll have mine in my handbag. Lol

      I am guessing it will be very busy in town so it may be worthwhile heading to Pure about 9.00 - 9.30pm. After 11.30 it costs £5.00 entry.

      If anyone hasn't sorted out accommodation, Rhys, James and myself have space and Fenno has a room booked at the travel lodge.

      My phone number is 0777 3751642, please put that in your phone book and if you have any difficulties or issues please don't hesitate to call unless your name is Warren.

      See you Saturday.

      SJ x