Re: Re: [Hyenas] IMPORTANT: Training 16th & 23rd December 2012

  • carl.sinclair81
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
      I  tempted only if princess is going

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Květoslav Matych <Kvetoslav.matych@...> wrote:

      i not coming for tranig 23rd december bob

      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
        Contradict

        Sent from my iPhone 4

        On 11 Dec 2012, at 12:35, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

        NO.

        Fenno.

          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012

            Yes.

            On Dec 11, 2012 8:16 PM, "Kristine Currie" <kristine@...> wrote:

            Yes

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
              Your favourite Lady Bison player might be up for helping you with some stickhandling Luke...

              Shut it Fenno we agreed we would have scrimmage on the 23rd

              Peace out luke

              Sent from my iPhone

            • ricky.de@talk21.com
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                Yes if its on but would rather a no

                From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
                Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:34:55 +0000 (GMT)
                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

              • b_allum@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 13, 2012
                  Vas is also a yes

                  From: ricky.de@...
                  Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:07:44 +0000
                  To: Hyenas<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 14, 2012
                    Bonjour
                    Idea for sunday 23rd 'if we are set to scrimmage'
                    Years ago we ran a light vs dark gane during our training slot where players wore there respective light/dark shirts and we played organised lines.
                    If we have enough players perhaps we could consider that, makes a little more visually interesting,
                    Anyway
                    Im going for a hand shandy now
                    Peace out
                    Loftenspeilen
                    Xxxxx

                    Sent from my iPhone 4

                        Message 11 of 28 , Dec 14, 2012

                          I'm a yes for the 23rd for training

                          martin

                        • Tom Walke
                          Message 12 of 28 , Dec 14, 2012
                            You're going in goal aren't you, Martin?