Re: [Hyenas] Xmas night out again

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2012
      You might as well, he's trained more times than you this year Ben...

      Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:22:56 +0000
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Will Pearce<wpearce1@...>
      Subject: [Hyenas] Xmas night out again

      Hello all

      Just to keep you updated so far I've heard from the following saying they can make the night out:-

      Fenno
      Lofty & Bianca
      Tom
      Cheq Tom
      Bob (& suzanna?)
      Pistol Pete
      Kay
      Dickie
      Carl
      Jon Taylor
      Matt Princess Pink head (&Kiri?)
      Will
      Benny Boo
      GP - Luke DC
      Porter
      and
      Heather

      Sorry if you have replied and I've missed you off, I've lost some of my emails.

      A few are still undecided (Tourettes Si) but odds are on it being a great fun night., so don't be a grumpy misogg come out and have some fun and have a memorable hangover.

      Lloyds Bar - 7.30pm meet. Basingstoke town centre.

      My phone number is 0777 3751642 for those that don't already have it.

      Travel lodge Basingstoke have rooms for £24 that night - book early to avoid disappointment .

      I will email again before then so you don't forget.

      See you all soon

      SJ. X

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Sarah
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2012
        Yes of course,  Ben,  the more the merrier :-))

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 30 Nov 2012, at 22:39, b_allum@... wrote:

        Can I invite Black Dean ???

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 16, 2012
          LAST MAN STANDING!!!

          I hope everyone had a good time last night - I did!

          Thanks to SJ for coordinating it & to Ben's Missus for giving us a lift in her PJs - definitely a keeper mate.

          Have a great Christmas all and I'll see you in the New Year (if not before).

          Word.

          Fenno (Team First Aider!)

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 16, 2012
            Is there going to be training on the 23rd?
            Private turner needs some fighting practice

            Sent from Samsung Mobile

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 16, 2012
              C-UNiT!!!

              Yeah, it's on next week - Martin said he's going to fcuk you up...

              Fenno

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 16, 2012
                Cheers skipper sorry I had to cancel last night

                Sent from Samsung Mobile