Re: [Hyenas] AGM - Dec 9 at 7pm at Rink

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
    Attached are the minutes of last year's AGM.

    Please read them before the meeting and report any inacuracies at the meeting.

    Thanks,

    Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:28 AM
    Subject: [Hyenas] AGM - Dec 9 at 7pm at Rink

    Hey all,

    Here is the email that was to go out on Sunday night.

    AGM

    Date:  Dec 9
    Place:  Rink
    Time:  7:00pm two hours before training

    This should give us about 90 min to dicuss any issues.

    An agenda will go out closer to the date.  If you have anything you would like to bring up then email me and I will add it to the agenda.

    Thanks

    Scoots

    Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
      We can discuss all of this at the AGM.

      Fenno
      Message 3 of 8 , Nov 29, 2012
        Hi guys

        On Sunday night did anyone pick up a silver Easton stick that was left in the home changing room??

        Many Thanks

        Rhys Jordan

        38 Osborne Close,
        Oakridge,