Re: [Hyenas] Water bottle

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      What was the result??

      Peter
      On 30/09/2012 20:21, Sarah-Jane wrote:

      Hello all

      I picked up a Grey SPK water bottle that was left on our bench in MK.

      Who is it's owner?

      Let me know.

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

    • Sarah
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
        We won 7-2 Pete.

        On 1 Oct 2012, at 08:30, Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

        What was the result??

        Peter

        On 30/09/2012 20:21, Sarah-Jane wrote:

        Hello all

        I picked up a Grey SPK water bottle that was left on our bench in MK.

        Who is it's owner?

        Let me know.

        SJ

        Sent from my iPad

      • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
          Hi SJ,

          Was wondering where that was when I was looking for it in my bag yesterday! Pretty sure its mine.

          Could you please bring it to training on Sunday?! Thanks :)

          Matt

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
            Owner found!!!

            Not sure I'll be training yet or not on Sunday Matt.,  a few of us are doing a 44 mile road race around the New Forest,  but I'll get it to you somehow.

            Are you around Saturday?

            My phone number is 0777 3751642. Send me a text.

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com