Water bottle

  • Sarah-Jane
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2012
      Hello all

      I picked up a Grey SPK water bottle that was left on our bench in MK.

      Who is it's owner?

      Let me know.

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
          We won 7-2 Pete.

          On 1 Oct 2012, at 08:30, Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

          What was the result??

          Peter

          On 30/09/2012 20:21, Sarah-Jane wrote:

          Hello all

          I picked up a Grey SPK water bottle that was left on our bench in MK.

          Who is it's owner?

          Let me know.

          SJ

          Sent from my iPad

        • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
            Hi SJ,

            Was wondering where that was when I was looking for it in my bag yesterday! Pretty sure its mine.

            Could you please bring it to training on Sunday?! Thanks :)

            Matt

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
              Owner found!!!

              Not sure I'll be training yet or not on Sunday Matt.,  a few of us are doing a 44 mile road race around the New Forest,  but I'll get it to you somehow.

              Are you around Saturday?

              My phone number is 0777 3751642. Send me a text.

              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com