Re: [Hyenas] Registration

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 22, 2012
      I'll bring it tomorrow Pete.,

      On 22 Sep 2012, at 19:13, Peter Freitag <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      This is a reminder that you must pay your EIHA registration fee asap if you want to be registered and able to play after October 1st.

      So far I have 5 who have paid, one who will pay tomorrow (Cheque to T or James) and that's it!!!!

      So please do not delay any further and transfer that money now!

      Thanks,

      Peter

    • Sarah-Jane
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 23, 2012
        Hi Pete

        I have managed to set up online payment and I have now paid my registration. It is under the reference 'Reg fee SJ'

        Any problems please let me know ASAP., but hopefully all sorted.

        Thanks Pete.

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 26, 2012
          Hi all,

          Here is the list of people who have paid for re-registration so far. If you have paid and you are not on this list please contact me immediately giving me details when you have paid and how (bank transfer, cheque, cash).

          If you are not on this list and you have not paid you have until Friday to do so but you must send me an e-mail when you pay as it will not register on the bank account until Monday, I will do the registrations on Sunday so the EIHA has them first thing Monday.

          Please remember only people on this list will be able to train and play games as from 1st October which is Monday!!!

          Payment received from:

          Scott
          Ben
          Peter
          Paul Ewins
          Jimmy
          Tom
          Matt
          Lofty
          will
          SJ
          Jon T
          Luke F
          Mike C
          Kristina
          Martin
          Fenno
          Kay
          Dickie
          Mike R
          James
          Neil P
          Tomas Randula (new signing)
        • Simon Dacosta

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 27, 2012
                You'd better not have used all your old Francs again like last time you cheese-eating surrender monkeys!

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 27, 2012
                  F@+k off fenno you probably tried to pay with white fivers you cheap northern black pudding eating pigeon loveing whippet shagging monkey

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On 27 Sep 2012, at 21:57, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

                  You'd better not have used all your old Francs again like last time you cheese-eating surrender monkeys!

                  Here is the list of people who have paid for re-registration so far. If you have paid and you are not on this list please contact me immediately giving me details when you have paid and how (bank transfer, cheque, cash).

                  If you are not on this list and you have not paid you have until Friday to do so but you must send me an e-mail when you pay as it will not register on the bank account until Monday, I will do the registrations on Sunday so the EIHA has them first thing Monday.

                • Rhys Jordan