Fw: Rec Developement Cup

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
    Please find attached our current up & coming fixtures for your diaries as they currently stand.

    Regards
    Graham

    Message 2 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
      Hi All,

      Good result against Gosport at the weekend!

      I'm not going to be able to make the game on Saturday (at MK) so good luck for that one too.

      MK is the perfect place to work on team play, breakouts, cycling & positioning - no point in running up a score with solo hero cr@p against a beginner team.

      See you Sunday.

      Fenno

      Message 3 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
        i agree with you fenno, for once :) lol
        i noticed there were moments when there was a little puck following, maybe it was the small pad drawing players into the puck ?
        i think the lines were excellent

        chaio