Bank holiday training

  • Rhys Jordan
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 26, 2012
      Hi guys/girls

      I need to know for definite who is wanting to train tonight because I don't want to turn up and only have 6 people or what ever so can everyone let me no as soon as possible

      Cheers
      Coach

      Sent from my iPhone
    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 26, 2012
        im not about..

      • kayscarrington@yahoo.co.uk
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 26, 2012
          Yes from Kay, no from Dickie

          From: Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...>
          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 10:17:44 +0100
          To: Hyenas<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Hi guys/girls

          I need to know for definite who is wanting to train tonight because I don't want to turn up and only have 6 people or what ever so can everyone let me no as soon as possible

          Cheers
          Coach

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Simon Dacosta