Swindon change of schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2012
    Important for those who go to Swindon!

    One team in our group has dropped out, we now have only 3 games on Saturday starting at 14:45H please take note!

    Attached are all the attachment received from Tony Wood. You have the new game schedule, game timings and new rules. There will now be a penalty shootout between all the teams finishing second in their group to determin the fourth finalist.

    There is also a BBQ at the end on Saturday.

    Please read and digest, any questions please get back to me.

    Peter
  • Sarah-Jane
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2012
      Thanks Pete.   Good to see that our last game isn't as late now = more drinking time. :-))

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

      On 15 Aug 2012, at 10:19, "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      Important for those who go to Swindon!

      One team in our group has dropped out, we now have only 3 games on Saturday starting at 14:45H please take note!

      Attached are all the attachment received from Tony Wood. You have the new game schedule, game timings and new rules. There will now be a penalty shootout between all the teams finishing second in their group to determin the fourth finalist.

      There is also a BBQ at the end on Saturday.

      Please read and digest, any questions please get back to me.

      Peter

      <FIRST PAGE TIMINGS FOR SAT 2012 14 teams.doc>
      <GAME SCHEDULE SAT 2012 revised SECOND TIME.doc>