Fw: Swindon

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 14, 2012
    Herewith the game schedule for Swindon again plus the players registered for this tournament.

    Our first game is on Saturday morning at 11:45H, could you please make sure you are at the rink in Swindon at least one hour before that.

    Swindon Tournament players:

    Rik Deadman

    Graham Jennings

    Thomas Walke

    Simon Dacosta

    Matthew Lofthouse

    Ian Fenton

    Mike Currie

    Kristine Srapova

    Mathew Pinnefather-Neil

    Peter Freitag

    Sarah Nichols

    Ed Carson

    Kvetoslav Matych (bob)

    Jonathan Taylor

    Scott Nichol

    Dave Key

    Paul Ewins

    Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 11:50 AM
    Subject: Swindon

    Herewith the game schedule for Swindon.

    Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2012
      Peter,

      I don't think Si DaCosta is going to Swindon now.

      Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 11:50 AM
      Herewith the game schedule for Swindon.

      Peter
    • Sarah-Jane

        Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 11:50 AM

        Herewith the game schedule for Swindon.

        Peter

      • luke dacosta

          Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 11:50 AM

          Herewith the game schedule for Swindon.

            Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 11:50 AM

            Herewith the game schedule for Swindon.

            Message 6 of 7 , Aug 15, 2012
              Hi Peter,

              I hadn't been checking these emails as I wasn't down to go to Swindon so I'm a bit surprised to see my name.

              I'm working on the Saturday and I said that if we were short of players on the Sunday I'd see what I could do but nobody got back to me so I assumed I wasn't needed. Has that changed?

              Message 7 of 7 , Aug 15, 2012
                Hi Dave,

                No nothing has changed, I simply took the list from Graham and you were on it.

                We should have enough players so it is up to you if you want to come on Sunday but we can manage as is.