Swindon

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 6, 2012
    Herewith the game schedule for Swindon.

    Message 2 of 24 , Aug 6, 2012
      Hi Pete

      When do you need to send the registered team list for the tournament ?
      We have only had around 22 replies so far of which off the top of my head only about 12 are a definite yes for both days plus an additional 2 for Saturday only !

      Cheers
      Graham

      Message 3 of 24 , Aug 6, 2012
        They're only short games so we go with whoever we've got (up to the 18 players cut-off).

        IF YOU HAVEN'T REPLIED YES OR NO THEN PULL YOUR FINGER OUT!

        Fenno

        Message 4 of 24 , Aug 6, 2012
          No

          Jase

        • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
          Message 5 of 24 , Aug 6, 2012
            looks like i can only make the first 2 games on saturday so not really
            worth registering me #25

            ________________________________
            From: Graham Woolford
            <grahamwoolford@...>

            <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

            >Herewith the game schedule
            for
            Swindon.

            >Peter
          • Sarah
            Message 6 of 24 , Aug 6, 2012
              Thanks Pete.

              How much money do I need to pay the club for it.

              Looking forward to it,  should be fun.

              Message 7 of 24 , Aug 7, 2012
                Hi Fenno,

                I can't make Saturday but if we're short of players for Sunday I can see whether I can rearrange to be there.

                Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
                Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                06/08/2012 15:53

                Please respond to
                Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                cc
                Subject
                Re: [Hyenas] Swindon

                Message 8 of 24 , May 13, 2013
                  I was gonna ask the same.

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On 13 May 2013, at 10:08, ricky.de@... wrote:

                  Do we know what the schedule is for thus yet? Has team been decided etc?

                  Rik

                  Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

                  Message 9 of 24 , May 13, 2013
                    Will try and get the schedule out later today Rik

                  • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
                    Message 10 of 24 , May 13, 2013

                      Message 11 of 24 , May 13, 2013
                        Game times for Saturday are as follows,
                        10:35am
                        12:50pm
                        15:05pm
                        19:35pm

                        Sundays game times will depend on group positions.

                        Message 12 of 24 , May 15, 2013
                          Cheers g man.
                          That's gonna suck as I gotta go home Saturday night. Hope Sunday isn't early start. What time we gotta be in Swindon for Saturday?