Re: [Hyenas] Attendance spreadshit. [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012
      That was meant for Boney - but enjoy everybody!&lt:-P party

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        Fenno.

        I appear to have no points for the NW tournament. Is that right?  I was there for sat..  ;-)

        Not that it makes any difference this late in the season... lol!

        Jase

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
          Hi mate,

          Nobody got any points for the NW tournament - that was the away game we played against them a few months back.