Attendance 22/07/2012

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
      Hi All,

      Can someone let me know who trained last night please.

      Apologies but i couldn't make it again.

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
        I didn't

      • ricky.de@talk21.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
          I trained

          From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:39:28 +0100 (BST)
          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [Hyenas] Attendance 22/07/2012

          Hi All,

          Can someone let me know who trained last night please.

          Apologies but i couldn't make it again.

        • Rhys Jordan
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
            Sup fenno

            Off top of my head last night was

            Pete
            Martin
            Tom
            Luke
            Lofty
            Jon
            Jase
            Carl
            Rik
            Mike (goalie)
            Kristine
            Mike
            Matt
            Jimmie

            I think I am missing one more person but That's all I can remember I no in total we had 16 players 2 goalies but in that 16 was Aimee Hamilton (out for her 2nd free trial) the czech guy who's on waiting list and the guy who wears the hyenas shirt with Carson on back

            Cheers
            Coach

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 23 Jul 2012, at 12:39, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

            Hi All,

            Can someone let me know who trained last night please.

            Apologies but i couldn't make it again.

          • luke dacosta

              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
                Nice to know I made an impact ;-)

                I was there last night, and last week too if I recall that far back

                Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...>
                Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                23/07/2012 12:54

                Please respond to
                Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                cc
                "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject
                Re: [Hyenas] Attendance 22/07/2012

                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
                  Shit my bad sorry dave I knew I was missing someone sorry bud

                  Sent from my iPhone

                • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
                    #25 was not ther on the 22 but was there on the 15

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
                      I was there last week but my after the game & cycling 33 miles my old legs would not have took any more abuse., so I wasn't there last night and whilst I'm on a roll, I won't be there next week as I'm going on a naturist holiday to Majorca. LoL

                      But I will miss every single one of you.

                      SJ. X

                      Sent from my iPhonel

                      #25 was not ther on the 22 but was there on the 15

                      Can someone let me know who trained last night please.

                      Apologies but i couldn't make it again.

                    • Lofty

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 23, 2012
                          Just for the people that didn't make Cardiff...

                          SJ was checking me out when I was naked and said I definitely look younger than Luke DaFrenchman.

                          Bit of a pervert but she's honest!

                          Fenno

                          #25 was not ther on the 22 but was there on the 15

                          Can someone let me know who trained last night please.

                          Apologies but i couldn't make it again.

                        • Sarah-Jane

                            #25 was not ther on the 22 but was there on the 15

                              #25 was not ther on the 22 but was there on the 15

                              Can someone let me know who trained last night please.

                              Apologies but i couldn't make it again.

                            • Simon Dacosta
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jul 24, 2012
                                I can recommend fentons manscaping
                                To everyone they did a bang up job on
                                My back bush

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                Summer coat...

                                #25 was not ther on the 22 but was there on the 15

                                Message 15 of 18 , Jul 24, 2012
                                  Did you check your bank statement for when I transferred you that hotel cash Si?

                                  Check the reference number...

                                  #25 was not ther on the 22 but was there on the 15

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jul 24, 2012
                                    Yes very funny been getting funny looks at
                                    the bank ever since

                                    Sent from my iPhone

                                    #25 was not ther on the 22 but was there on the 15

                                    Can someone let me know who trained last night please.

                                    Apologies but i couldn't make it again.

                                  • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jul 27, 2012
                                      Havent been picking up e-mail all week - I was there!

                                      Cheers

                                      Matt

                                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                      From: fenno94@...
                                      Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:39:28 +0100

                                      Hi All,

                                      Can someone let me know who trained last night please.

                                      Apologies but i couldn't make it again.

                                    • Mike Rose
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jul 29, 2012

                                        Me too