Fw: Nationwide Tourament schedule.xls

    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 12, 2012

    Morning All

    If my calculations are correct we now have payments from 15 of the 17 people who said they were available (still have 1 or 2 slots available so numbers cover the full costs) for the tournament (Dave key & Ben still outstanding).
    I have now had the game schedule from Nationwide which i have attached, each first round game and placing games will be 1 period of 20 minutes running clock, with no icings.  The semi-finals and final will be 2x15 mins running clock, with overtime and penalty shots if necessary.

    Cheers
    Graham

    Message 37 of 37 , Jun 28, 2012
      yeah no worries we can sort something out

      On 28 Jun 2012, at 09:02, Tom Walke <tomwalke9@...> wrote:

      Is it alright to grab a lift graham?

      On 26 Jun 2012, at 10:43, Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...> wrote:

      I am Tom