Re: [Hyenas] Game vs Spartans

  • Tom Walke
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
      Yes

      On 11 Jun 2012, at 08:14, Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...> wrote:

      Morning

      Does anyone fancy a away game at Gosport against the Spartans on Sunday 24/6/12 at 16:30pm ?
      Can people please let me know ASAP as they need to find another team if we can't make it

      Thanks
      Graham

    • Michael Currie
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
        Sorry, can't make it that weekend.

      • kayscarrington@yahoo.co.uk
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
          No, eiha arm weekend

          Kay and Dickie

          From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>
          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:14:37 +0100
          To: Hyenas Ice Hockey Club<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [Hyenas] Game vs Spartans

          Morning

          Does anyone fancy a away game at Gosport against the Spartans on Sunday 24/6/12 at 16:30pm ?
          Can people please let me know ASAP as they need to find another team if we can't make it

          Thanks
          Graham

        • Sarah

              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
                No from me as will be working

                Sent from my iPhone

                On 11 Jun 2012, at 10:31, Sarah <sjn210570@...> wrote:

                I'm a yes.  :-)

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
                  No, still in Switzerland.

                  Peter

                  On 11/06/2012 08:14, Graham Woolford wrote:

                  Morning

                  Does anyone fancy a away game at Gosport against the Spartans on Sunday 24/6/12 at 16:30pm ?
                  Can people please let me know ASAP as they need to find another team if we can't make it

                  Thanks
                  Graham

                • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
                    Sorry Gray cant make it

                    Matt

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
                      I can't do it either

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On 11 Jun 2012, at 14:01, Matthew Pennefather-Neal <matthew1783@...> wrote:

                      Sorry Gray cant make it

                      Matt

                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
                        I'd be up for that.

                        We need at least 10 players and a goalie to make it viable.

                        Good warm-up for the tournament too.

                        Fenno

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
                            If there's less than 15 people I'm a yes if there's
                            More than 15 then I doubt I'd have enough
                            Points

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            • ricky.de@talk21.com
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
                                I have just messaged mike about it.
                                Rik

                                • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 11, 2012
                                    i'll be there #25

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 12, 2012
                                      Anyone wanna borrow my kit? I can't play got Whiplash from car accident Saturday night

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 12, 2012
                                        No worries mate, cheers for trying I have let them know we will pass on this occasion and chase them up for another date.

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 12, 2012
                                          Did offer on team email my kit. I should find out tomorrow if I am ok to train at weekend but I doubt it

                                          From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>
                                          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                          Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:43:25 +0100
                                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                                          ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                          Cc: Hyenas<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 12, 2012

                                            Sorry missed Sunday guys but welsh weather was no fun?!?!

                                            I’m no good for Spartans as taking the little fella to his first national ninja competition. Should be back for training tho.

                                            Mike

                                            Go Rangers…………………………………………………………………Back to the dressing room heads bowed low in shame

                                            Did offer on team email my kit. I should find out tomorrow if I am ok to train at weekend but I doubt it

                                            From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>

                                            Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:43:25 +0100