Re: [Hyenas] Training Sunday 3/6/12

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 5, 2012
      Guys,

      We don't normally offer casual training to people who have no intention to join the Hyenas. This was to make sure that the coaches were not suddenly faced with a whole lot of players on the ice that they didn't know and who's level could be anything from very experienced to complete novice.

      I have turned down a number of such requests lately, especially as we currently have a near full squad.

      However if it is a "friend of a friend" and a one off and the coach is OK with it I will not stand in the way.

      Bye the way if he does come we charge £10 per session so can somebody make sure he is aware and OK with that.

      On 30/05/2012 10:21, Graham Woolford wrote:
      You would  need to run it by Pete, he goes away today but has access to email

      On 29 May 2012, at 22:02, "nporterandjbailey@..." <nporterandjbailey@...> wrote:

      graham i have a work colleague who wants to join the team , he came out
      about 6 months ago for one session . he played for the under 18 bison
      two or so years ago . can he come along next session ?

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 5, 2012
        i will get the money off him , who do i need to see about filling out
        the forms for steff to join ?

        Subj: Re: [Hyenas] Training Sunday 3/6/12

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
          Neil,

          If he wants to join that's a different issue, I assumed he was registered with the EIHA with another team and wanted some extra ice time.

          If he wants to join he needs to fill out all the forms, photo, id plus cheque for £50 for EIHA registration. However we do have a waiting list and he would have to take his turn. There are currently two people on that list. I will make a check soon to see how many spaces if any we have and invite the first ones on the list if there are spaces.

          Please give me his full name if he wants to go on the waiting list and confirm he is over 18.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2012
            no probs pete , his name is steffan pink and he is over 18 , he used to
            play with our illustrious coach !!

            Subj: Re: [Hyenas] Training Sunday 3/6/12

            Neil,

            If he wants to join that's a different issue, I assumed he was
            registered with the EIHA with another team and wanted some extra ice
            time.

            If he wants to join he needs to fill out all the forms, photo, id
            plus

            cheque for £50 for EIHA registration. *However we do have a waiting
            list

            and he would have to take his turn*. There are currently two people
            on

            that list. I will make a check soon to see how many spaces if any we

            have and invite the first ones on the list if there are spaces.

            Please give me his full name if he wants to go on the waiting list
            and

            confirm he is over 18.

            On 05/06/2012 21:40, nporterandjbailey@... wrote:

            > i will get the money off him , who do i need to see about filling
            out

            > the forms for steff to join ?

            com>

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
              OK he is now number 3 on the waiting list.

              Peter