Coach needs help!!!

  • Rhys Jordan
    Message 1 of 13 , May 31, 2012
      Hey guys

      This has nothing to do with hockey but I need some help, just wondering if anyone knows of any jobs going anywhere that pay well as I am currently working somewhere that is going no where and has no job security so need to get out if anyone can help that would be awesome.

      Cheers
      Coach
    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 31, 2012
        Full time hyena coach. No pay bad hours but bags of fun

        From: Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:49:21 +0100
        To: Hyenas Ice Hockey Club<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Hyenas] Coach needs help!!!

        Message 3 of 13 , May 31, 2012
          I think that's the job he is already on about Rik !!!!

          Message 4 of 13 , May 31, 2012
            That would make sense.
            If we find you a job does we get let off skating

            From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>
            Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:16:12 +0100
            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>; Rhys Jordan<rhysjordan24@...>
            ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Coach needs help!!!

              Message 6 of 13 , May 31, 2012
                Hi Rhys

                The school I work at is looking for someone to do general maintenance, caretaker type stuff etc...

                The lad that just left was earning £17,500. I think. Not great but it is quite a nice little job, with no pressure,  indoors and outdoor work.

                Let me know if your interested and I'll get you an application form etc..

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 31, 2012
                      Depends how good the job is first rik haha

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>
                      Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:16:12 +0100

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 31, 2012
                        Hi Rhys

                        Do you have a CV?   If you do can you email it to

                        Or pop one into Sherfield School ( The big one on A33), marked for the attention of Mr Ian Griffiths.

                        The other lad only left on Saturday so no one else has applied and it's not yet been advertised.

                        I think the hours are 7.30-4.30, but he may be flexible on that.  No weekend work.

                        I'll get an application form too for you.

                        Let me know when you've sent your cv.

                          Message 12 of 13 , May 31, 2012
                            You can always send it in the post Rhys.  The address is

                            GEMS
                            Sherfield School
                            Reading Rd
                            Sherfield On Loddon