Hyena Website

  • matt
    Message 1 of 80 , May 18, 2012
      Hi guys, the hyena site is complete and the player statistics are upto date,
      well missing a few game sheets, but the majority are there :)

      http://host17.qnop.net/~hyenaste/

      it will become hyenas.co.uk but the domain transfer hasnt been done yet :(

      to access the player section you must register,
      click login - topmenu, register,

      Team Locker

      Hyena Poll
      random poll's will go here asking for your opinion on serious and fun subjects.

      Training Points
      it explains the training points system
      it is also ready to show current players training points in a list format, - but will need approval from the commity. the volunteer who records attendance will have editing privalages to update attendance points.

      Update Player Profile
      there you will be able to submit new Player Profile information, you can add your experience or your fave teams.

      Player Numbers
      Here you will find a list of all the player numbers used bu the club, it is empty at the moment but as players fill out there profile it will populate,

      Order Hyena Kit
      here you will be able to order player jersey
      there will be a link to buy socks also
      other items will be added in the furniture

      enjoy peoples
      let me know if there are any issues

      loftenspeilen

      xxx