Game vs MK Storm Wreck

    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2012
      Guys just a reminder that we have a home game Saturday 26/5/12 at 21:30pm, James will be sending out the text soon for who is available, we know these are a new team so if more experienced players want to step down for new guys to play please still put your name down but state you are happy to step down if that's the case as we don't want to be short on numbers just because they are a new team.

      Cheers
      Graham
    • Lofty
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2012
        Bonjour, would that mean players who step down will retain there point ? :)

        Sent from my iPhone 4

        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2012
          That,s a very good point Lofty and I think the answer should be yes. There would be no incentive for anyone to step down of you lost your point as a consequence.

          Do be fair it should work something like this. If you put your name down to play and you actually play you get one point. If you step down and let somebody else play you must come and help out. In this case you will get two points! As usual if you say yes and don't turn up you lose a point.

          As this is the first time we are asking people to step down this is only my suggestion so if somebody has a better idea please let us know asap.