Re: [Hyenas] Monday

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2001
      Perhaps we can leave selection of players and lines to the coaches.

      There have been discussions about one or two changes to the lines, so
      please standby until the weekend before you find out who will be
      playing where.

      In the event that we have too many players, we have a procedure to
      select players based on attendance at training. Therefore, one of
      those listed will be asked to step down. Scott, based on his
      attendance, is not the one to step down as he is present on Sundays
      more than anyone else.

      -- Peter Hawken, peterhawken@... on 05/01/2001