Training this Sunday 6th May 2012

    Message 1 of 20 , May 2, 2012
      Hi All,

      We have the option of either training this Sunday or cancelling the session (bearing in mind that we have a game the following weekend in Swindon) and we need your input.

      Please let us know YES or NO to training this Sunday and if we havge a majority that want to train it will go ahead.

      If people can't be @rsed to even reply then your vote will go down as a NO and the the session may well be cancelled if that is the the majority - you've been warned.

      You have until midnight Friday 4th May to confirm.

      Word.

      Message 2 of 20 , May 2, 2012
        YES

        Message 3 of 20 , May 2, 2012
          No.

          Not that I don't want to but my elbow could do with the extra rest after it flared up after last Friday's game

          Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
          Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          02/05/2012 23:30

          Please respond to
          Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          "Hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          cc
          Subject
          [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 6th May 2012

          Hi All,

          We have the option of either training this Sunday or cancelling the session (bearing in mind that we have a game the following weekend in Swindon) and we need your input.

          Please let us know YES or NO to training this Sunday and if we havge a majority that want to train it will go ahead.

          If people can't be @rsed to even reply then your vote will go down as a NO and the the session may well be cancelled if that is the the majority - you've been warned.

          You have until midnight Friday 4th May to confirm.

          Word.

        • luke dacosta

                Message 7 of 20 , May 3, 2012
                  man from del monte, he say yes

                • ricky.de@talk21.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 3, 2012
                    Happy either way. Be good if those that are playing Friday are definatly there. I am sure some will get in for game by training Sunday as I guess points are close

                    From: Ian Fenton <fenno94@...>
                    Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 23:30:22 +0100 (BST)
                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 3, 2012
                      I think I have 0.75 points!!

                      Message 10 of 20 , May 3, 2012
                        Yes Drill Sergent, We Need Ammo

                        From: ricky.de@...
                        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 07:29:23 +0000
                        To: Hyenas<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Training this Sunday 6th May 2012

                              Message 14 of 20 , May 3, 2012
                                Jimmy is a yes too.

                              • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                                Message 15 of 20 , May 3, 2012
                                  sorry will not be there

                                  Message 16 of 20 , May 3, 2012
                                    I will say yes, hav man flu but am dosing myself up now,
                                    Woop

                                    Sent from my iPhone 4

                                    On 2 May 2012, at 23:30, Ian Fenton <fenno94@...> wrote:

                                    Hi All,

                                    We have the option of either training this Sunday or cancelling the session (bearing in mind that we have a game the following weekend in Swindon) and we need your input.

                                    Please let us know YES or NO to training this Sunday and if we havge a majority that want to train it will go ahead.

                                    If people can't be @rsed to even reply then your vote will go down as a NO and the the session may well be cancelled if that is the the majority - you've been warned.

                                    You have until midnight Friday 4th May to confirm.

                                    Word.

                                    Fenno

                                  • Michael Currie

                                      Message 18 of 20 , May 5, 2012
                                        OK dudes and dudettes, training tomorrow (Sunday) is ON!

                                        Word.

                                        Fenno

                                        Message 19 of 20 , May 5, 2012
                                          Sweet everyone best be ready for some nice hard skating ;) haha

                                          Coach!!!!

                                          Sent from my iPhone