Bras please!

  • kayscarrington@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2012
      Hey chaps and chapesses

      Sainsburys are collecting bras to help fundraising for the Hants and Isle of White Air Ambulance, please dig around in your / your wife / girlfriend / Mum / work colleague etc undies drawer (please ask them first!) for any bras you / they can live without to support this worthy cause, I will have a collection bag at training if you have any to donate

      Please do it today, you never know when you might need a ride in Hellimed 911!

      Thanks

      Kay