REMINDER - No training on 8th April - Easter Sunday 2012

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 3, 2012
      Hi All,

      This is your reminder that there is no training this Sunday 8th April.

      I HAVE SPOKEN!

      Have a good Easter y'all...

      Fenno

      Just to lt everyone know that training on the 8th of April has been cancelled.  As it is Easter Sunday and at the last committee meeting it was decided that we would cancel the training.  This was due to low numbers and a way for us to save a bit of money for the club.

      Cheers

      Scott
    • Jays Gmail