Re: [Hyenas] Game Arranged for Friday 11/05/12

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 16, 2012
      Its a yes from me Bob.

      Thx Graham

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 16 Mar 2012, at 13:34, Tom Walke <tomwalke9@...> wrote:

      I'm up for those games.

      On 16 Mar 2012, at 12:23, Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...> wrote:

      Hi All

      Another game arranged for your diaries, Away Friday 11/05/12 at 22:45pm against Nationwide Knights (Swindon).
      just as a note although it is still to be discussed by the club/committee ref fees etc we have also been invited by the Nationwide Knights to take part in their 20th Anniversary Tournament to be held in Swindon 30/06/12 & 01/07/12 (for those who were not with the Hyenas we were also part of their 15th Anniversary Tournament) although it is subject to confirmation they are hoping to have 8 teams (min 5 games each) with teams coming from Finland, Germany and possibly Slovakia.

      Regards
      Graham

    • Simon Dacosta
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 16, 2012
        Same place

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 16 Mar 2012, at 18:59, Lofty <mattlofthouse@...> wrote:

        Im a hi ho silver and away yay :)
        Wheres baby sy ?

        Sent from my iPhone 4

        On 16 Mar 2012, at 12:23, Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...> wrote:

        Hi All

        Another game arranged for your diaries, Away Friday 11/05/12 at 22:45pm against Nationwide Knights (Swindon).
        just as a note although it is still to be discussed by the club/committee ref fees etc we have also been invited by the Nationwide Knights to take part in their 20th Anniversary Tournament to be held in Swindon 30/06/12 & 01/07/12 (for those who were not with the Hyenas we were also part of their 15th Anniversary Tournament) although it is subject to confirmation they are hoping to have 8 teams (min 5 games each) with teams coming from Finland, Germany and possibly Slovakia.

        Regards
        Graham

      • Lofty
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 16, 2012
          Im a hi ho silver and away yay :)
          Wheres baby sy ?

          Sent from my iPhone 4

          On 16 Mar 2012, at 12:23, Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...> wrote:

          Hi All

          Another game arranged for your diaries, Away Friday 11/05/12 at 22:45pm against Nationwide Knights (Swindon).
          just as a note although it is still to be discussed by the club/committee ref fees etc we have also been invited by the Nationwide Knights to take part in their 20th Anniversary Tournament to be held in Swindon 30/06/12 & 01/07/12 (for those who were not with the Hyenas we were also part of their 15th Anniversary Tournament) although it is subject to confirmation they are hoping to have 8 teams (min 5 games each) with teams coming from Finland, Germany and possibly Slovakia.

          Regards
          Graham

        • Scott Nichol
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 17, 2012

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 17, 2012
              This might be the second one I have sent but I am good for it too!

              Cheers Graham

              Scoots

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 17, 2012
                Hey everyone,

                Just to lt everyone know that training on the 8th of April has been cancelled.  As it is Easter Sunday and at the last committee meeting it was decided that we would cancel the training.  This was due to low numbers and a way for us to save a bit of money for the club.

                Cheers

                Scott
              • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 17, 2012
                  gtg for both game and torney #25

                  Subj: [Hyenas] Game Arranged for Friday 11/05/12

                  Hi All

                  Another game arranged for your diaries, Away Friday 11/05/12 at 22:
                  45pm against Nationwide Knights (Swindon).

                  just as a note although it is still to be discussed by the
                  club/committee ref fees etc we have also been invited by the Nationwide
                  Knights to take part in their 20th Anniversary Tournament to be held in
                  Swindon 30/06/12 & 01/07/12 (for those who were not with the Hyenas we
                  were also part of their 15th Anniversary Tournament) although it is
                  subject to confirmation they are hoping to have 8 teams (min 5 games
                  each) with teams coming from Finland, Germany and possibly Slovakia.

                  Regards

                  Graham
                • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 17, 2012
                    Im up for both!

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    From: nporterandjbailey@...
                    Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:42:55 +0000

                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 3, 2012
                      Hi All,

                      This is your reminder that there is no training this Sunday 8th April.

                      I HAVE SPOKEN!

                      Have a good Easter y'all...

                      Fenno

                      Just to lt everyone know that training on the 8th of April has been cancelled.  As it is Easter Sunday and at the last committee meeting it was decided that we would cancel the training.  This was due to low numbers and a way for us to save a bit of money for the club.

                      Cheers

                      Scott
                    • Jays Gmail